If, as is the case with the Bel-Air night club at the Belfrey, the area Toms (to use a word from the Bill/Minder in the 80’s) congregate at the local Golf Resort, we might have a contender for the attentions of our more lecherous/adventurous members.
On a more relevant note, I hope your collections of pound coins are going well. It is always better to accrue your DPS stakes organically, rather than going into a bank or post office and changing £20 worth.
On the business of money, here’s what’s been wagered against the PEDROpower prices thus far:
- Ron backs Ron EW to win the OoM – £5 at 20/1
- Ron backs Idiot EW in the Jug £5 stake
- Ron backs Ron EW in the Jug £10 EW (might be too rich for the Prof)
- Ron backs Ron to win AA – £10 stake
- Pres backs Idiot EW in the OoM – £2.50 staked
Get your wagers on soon, the on-course odds are always tighter than ante-post.