The idiot sponsor has sent out a half assed email about the upcoming Brissle
We’re going to Thornbury GC – It’s convenient to get to (Jn 14 of M5).
It has a fab 18 hole Low par 3 course where we will start the activities – The Bored can decide if it’s worth any *anking points or not.
Then we will be enjoying lunch.
Then we are booked for 1pm to play the High Course for the Horn.
It’ll be no more than £40 all in apparently, which seems ridiculous, but true, including lunch.
There’s a driving range too, but the par 3 course takes a couple of hours to get round so may not be needed, or it may be depending on personal performance.
I’ve paid the deposit, and guessed at a max of 12 golfers – we can bump this to 4 tee times if required however.
I need confirmed numbers by Friday to firm up arrangements.
For anyone not on this list – please feel free to forward accordingly.
- what time is the morning non-minor tee off?
- are there any stakes for this pre-Brissle?
- what time is the afternoon tee off?
- are we replacing the original Brissle Horn (now in two sections) with the rather less vulnerable hunting horn that was once shown on WhatsApp?
- will the food be better or worse than the greasy spoon in WSM?